Monday, January 7, 2013

Vacation is Over! Back to Work!

Yes, I took a holiday.    I still try to draw lines between the private and the public lives.  Not easy, for sure. If you tried to e-mail (at one or two of my e-mail addresses), you'd have got that auto-reply thing letting you know I'd be away until the new year began (Mayan prophecies notwithstanding).   But basically, I was gone, mostly happily so. 

And now, the work begins.   Preparation for a short business trip.   Writing one last conference paper for the academic calendar year.   Creating course syllabi.   Keeping one eye on the NFL playoffs.  Getting back onto the mat, working my tail off, losing the weight most of us need to lose (especially at our age).   And writing here.  

Hopefully, no one missed me while I was gone.  More importantly, hopefully no one forgot me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment