Thursday, November 8, 2012

A busy two weeks: Sorry!

I'm sure you've all been waiting for the latest post, and I'm sorry to have bailed on y'all.   There were two basic events keeping me from getting here.  First, as I noted a week before, I was working on producing a paper to present at the Mid-Atlantic Popular Culture Association conference in Pittsburgh; second, Sandy came and kept me busy, not so much with issues like loss of power -- we were fine -- as with keeping the kids entertained for the time they had off from school.   This left with me less time to prepare, which is why i was still working on the damn thing in the hotel before I presented.   (As it also turned out, I ended up driving instead of flying, because the airline canceled my flight. I enjoyed the trip, but it was obviously time-consuming.)

So what have I missed?  

No comments:

Post a Comment