Friday, September 21, 2012

Film Friday: Going to the Dentist

Okay, I had no ideas for today's post.   I'm tired, I'm preparing for a short trip to a conference, and I don't have as much time as I thought I'd have because I'm going to the oral surgeon to have a tooth pulled. 

So, in honor of the profession, here are some film (and in one case, tv) tributes to the dentist.  First, here's Bill Cosby from his concert film Bill Cosby: Himself, describing the experience.




Some people of course like going to the dentist.   Like Jack:



Of course, sometimes patients get too involved in helping the doctor...



It's enough to drive a dentist to suicide!



But of course, the first question you must ask before starting any major dental procedure is:

is it safe?









No comments:

Post a Comment